Coding by SimplySilent
• FAQ #504: Is there an official staff listing?
• FAQ #106: What are the symbol next to each deviant's username?
Deviations: Submission Guidelines
• FAQ #79: How do I submit art?
• FAQ #8: What are violations of the deviantART copyright policy?
• FAQ #157: Can I use things created by other people in my submissions?
• FAQ #163: Where can I find the description to a Gallery that I want to submit to?
• FAQ #18: Who selects Daily Deviations and how are they chosen?
• FAQ #61: What is a Daily Deviation?
• FAQ #873: What do I do when I disapprove of a Daily Deviation feature?
• ItDoesNotHaveMe is an awareness group on deviantART started by opioid after unexpected but incredibly positive feedback for her Lyme Disease article on dA's editorial news. It is a place where artists coping with illness--either physical or mental, their own or a loved one's--can seek out a headquarters for awareness and expression.
• ItDoesNotHaveMe is based on a kind of positivity that can be brought about by a single catharsis: the arts. Joining the group only requires adding it to your devwatch, and adding work requires merely sending a note and a link. The group's "favourites gallery" acts as its member gallery, showcasing art that artist-members have specifically identified as dealing with the pain and frustrations of less than perfect health.